Miniature Transformers LPD8035V
The Coilcraft LPD8035V series offers high-isolation miniature coupled 1:1 inductors that provide 1500 Vrms 1-minute isolation between windings in a small package. They are said to offer significant size reductions over conventional bobbin-wound alternatives.
Features include: an ultrasmall package size of 8 x 6.4 x 3.5 mm; a tight coupling coefficient of >0.97; six inductance values from 4.7 to 150 uH; and peak current ratings up to 2.7 A. The product is AEC-Q200 Grade 3 (-40 to +85°C) qualified.
The series can be used as a flyback transformer, a coupled inductor in SEPIC applications and a common mode filter choke. It is also suitable for automotive and other high-temperature applications.
- AEC-Q200 Grade 3 (−40°C to +85°C) qualified
- Maximum part temperature 125°C
- Ultra-small package size 8.0 × 6.4 × 3.5 mm
- Tight coupling coefficient ≥0.97
- 1500 Vrms, one minute isolation (hipot) between windings
- Provides Functional Insulation
- Flyback transformer
- Coupled inductor in SEPIC applications
- Common mode filter choke